My Canadian Pharmacy
I purchased 30 tabs of Valium 10mg with the assurance of being delivered within the week.It seemed cheaper & quicker that a doctors visit, I guess on my part...laziness.
We'll $139.00 later they will not answer any questions that I ask them, only that in their policy, they have 21 days to deliver the product.....yah, right. I think, they , I will forget it and go away......not the case. I have e-mailed, phoned, faxed repeatedly.
They are not Canadian either............boy, do I feel violated.It's that i thought I could save a buck but they ended up "taking my buck"review #124924
You may also like
- "We had ordered No Addiction medicine from this company Tele One through telephone and even after 3 months course we didn't see any recovery and improvement.Even after that The People..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."