My Canadian Pharmacy
I purchased 30 tabs of Valium 10mg with the assurance of being delivered within the week.It seemed cheaper & quicker that a doctors visit, I guess on my part...laziness.
We'll $139.00 later they will not answer any questions that I ask them, only that in their policy, they have 21 days to deliver the product.....yah, right. I think, they , I will forget it and go away......not the case. I have e-mailed, phoned, faxed repeatedly.
They are not Canadian either............boy, do I feel violated.It's that i thought I could save a buck but they ended up "taking my buck"d5313de review #124924
You may also like
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I placed an order 3 weeks ago ( may 3rd 2013),and every time I check the status on my order it tells me "pending" or "waiting" for approval. I..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."