My Canadian Pharmacy
I purchased 30 tabs of Valium 10mg with the assurance of being delivered within the week.It seemed cheaper & quicker that a doctors visit, I guess on my part...laziness.
We'll $139.00 later they will not answer any questions that I ask them, only that in their policy, they have 21 days to deliver the product.....yah, right. I think, they , I will forget it and go away......not the case. I have e-mailed, phoned, faxed repeatedly.
They are not Canadian either............boy, do I feel violated.It's that i thought I could save a buck but they ended up "taking my buck"106fabb7 review #124924
You may also like
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "A Summit Nutritionals International Inc. (SNI) iniciou uma relação de negócios com a EMBRAFARMA PRODUTOS QUIMICOS e FARMACEUTICOS, Ltda., com sede na Rua Manuel Pedro Farias Costa, 672 –..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."