2.7
Prescription Services

UNtil now, Ive never had an issue with them, however I placed an order ON November 11, 2016 (and paid extra for the "8 to 10 day" shipping, needless to say that hasnt happened.Ive been back and forth with them on the phone and email.

I was assured that my order would arrive by 11-30-16 and guess what? that hasnt happened either. I finally got a "supervisor" on the phone and now the new delivery date is 12-8-16!

Ive also been asking for a refund (just on the extra shipping charges that I paid for) and that hasnt happened either (and more than likely wont happen).Will not be using them again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with My Canadian Pharmacy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Canadian Pharmacy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare My Canadian Pharmacy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Canadian Pharmacy?

Comments