Whitehouse, Texas

My Canadian Pharmacy has hi-jacked my personnal e-mail account. I never had any contact with this company at anytime.

Not only have they done this but they have sent out there advertisements to all my e-mail contacts. Once I find out who this is I will take legal action. Anybody who has contact information about this company please contact me. All information will be kept confidential.

It is a shame that some people do not have the decency and respect toward their fellow man as to not invade their privacy. I appreciate any assistance you can give.

Comments

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY, AND THEY ARE SENDING ME 5-10 E-MAILS ON A DAILY BASIS. I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM TO DELETE ME FROM THEIR LIST,BUT OF COURSE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

SOMEBOSY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS INTRUSION. RV-MAINE

this canadian pharmacy high jacked my e-mail How can I get rid of them? they sholud pay us to use our e-mail I want about 5 grand and pain ans sufferig.

These people got my account disabled for reporting them. These people steal people's ID and use them to spam all over the internet.

There is no way to get rid of them. I suggest to make a new email and make sure they can't *** it.

They have use my email account and I never had any contact with this company,and ask them to stop,but they will not stop.

RICH