My Canadian Pharmacy - Ripped me off for over $100.00
I placed an order 3 weeks ago ( may 3rd 2013),and every time I check the status on my order it tells me "pending" or "waiting" for approval. I know the bank must have approved it because they took the money out of my account. and yet I still get the same "pending bank approval" status the phone number is bogus, they send links in their responses that lead to error "NOT FOUND"if you call the number on the site you get a recording that says they will call you back, they never do.
looks like I'm out that $110.05 so needless to say, "DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Drug Supplier
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "I ordered a $100 arrangement for my sisters birthday. After placing the order, received an email I had to upgrade the order to get it delivered in time! Spent 2..."
- "NEVER do business with MAIN STREET FLORIDT in RIDGEFIELD, CONN.!! The arrangement they delivered (below) was small and skimpy,had 3 roses instead of 6, the flowers were dropping, a..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."